Darwin Tour & Activities
The Big Croc Feed Experinece gives you behind the scenes access to some of the Top Ends famous reptiles. This fully guided tour will have you holding unique Top End reptiles and participating in feeding some of the biggest Saltwater crocodile on the planet.
Crocosaurus Cove presents a range of education and entertaining reptile presentations daily, however this new guided tour takes small groups behind the scenes of some of the main attractions and gives guests the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the top end's most iconic creatures.
The tour is all about guest participation.
Commencing with with a behind the scenes look the top end's most iconic inhabitant, the Saltwater crocodile. Under the watchful eyes of the crocodile handlers, guests get a front row seat at the feed show and are able to participate in feeding a 5m + salty.
The tour concludes with the World's largest display of Australian reptiles, guests will learn more about the unique landscapes of the top end the cute and deadly critters that inhabit the area. Guests are able to meet some of these reptiles and get a chance to hold unique & rate species such as albino pythons, turtles and gecko's
Make your way to Crocosaurus Cove ticket desk where you will receive your VIP lanyard for your tour.
Guests will be advised to meet at the designated departure point on the ground floor of the attraction
1. Met by the Crocodile team to receive Introduction to some of the crocodiles that inhabit Crocosaurus Cove
2. Get behind the scenes VIP access to some of the biggest saltwater crocs on the planet. Participate in feeding 5+ metre crocodiles.
3. Enjoy express entry to the Fishing for Crocs platform, where you can get up close to our juvenile crocs in this entertaining and interactive look at crocodile behaviour.
4. Meet & greet by reptiles handlers, with an explanation of the tour highlights
5. Introduction to the 50+ species of the reptile enclosure. Hold and interact with a variety of unique critters.
6. At your leisure cut the queue in the photography area to hold a baby crocodile and look at the range of pictures that have been taken throughout the tour. (VIP tour photos additional cost – by request only)
Departs from Crocosaurus Cove.
59 Mitchell Street, Darwin.