- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Mossman Gorge “Wurrumbu”- Arrive at Mossman Gorge where you will be met by the traditional owners of the land you about to explore. You will participate in a traditional “welcome to country” and smoking ceremony with a kuku yalanji tribal member.
- After a quick breakfast stop (own cost) you will board an eco-friendly shuttle bus taking you deep into the heart of the gorge. This is an opportunity for a refreshing swim in the cascading water and majestic pools that make Mossman gorge such an iconic place to visit.
- Wildlife River Cruise - Search for crocodiles and other wildlife whilst learning about the fragile ecosystem of the Daintree River.
- Local Tea - Try the locally grown organic black tea
- Drop off to Cape Trib Beach House approx 2pm
Free activities at Cape Tribulation Beach House include: (weather permitting)
• Guided Kulki walk (Cape Tribulation point) 4pm
• Beach Volleyball 6pm
• Bonfire on the beach 8pm
• Self guided group walk to Emmagen Creek
- Pick up on day of departure approx 2pm
- Guided walk - Journey into the oldest living rainforest in the world as our knowledgeable guides share with you the ecology and wonder of this World Heritage Listed Rainforest.
- Ice-cream stop at Floravilla (about 26 flavours available) (Optional Stop)
- Scenic views at Alexandra Range Lookout
- Daintree River - Cable Ferry Crossing
- Port Douglas - Take a scenic drive through this picturesque beach side village.
- Returning to Cairns approximately 7.30pm