1. Take a brief moment to feel like God as you gaze out over the outback from the rim of Kings Canyon, Watarrka National Park.
2. Experience the serenity and zero phone reception of the real “middle of nowhere”, Banka Banka Cattle Station.
3. Have your heart melted when you die and go to Joey heaven, aka The Kangaroo Sanctuary, Alice Springs.
4. Then, experience a heart attack as you are submerged in a glass cage next to a fully grown salt water crocodile at Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin.
5. Soak your weary muscles in the soothing waters of Mataranka Thermal Springs, a natural spa bath in the Katherine.
6. Have a serious deep and meaningful conversation with a buddy or complete stranger in the tranquillity of Gunlom Falls Infinity pool, Kakadu National Park.
7. Pull up a bar stool to enjoy a drink, a meal and a good old chin wag with a true local at the historic Daly Waters Pub.
8. Fathom your existence as you are towered by the landscapes of Kata Tjuta aka The Olgas
9. Bond with a cheeky camel as, you ride off into the Uluru sunset together.
10. And finally, what is a Northern Territory experience without an obligatory glass of bubbly as the sun sets over Uluru. You made it!
Convinced? We knew you would be. While you're there make your trip even better by scoring some red hot Northern Territory tour deals.