Travel over the Sydney Harbour Bridge on route to the award-winning Hunter Valley region, the oldest wine region in Australia. With over 100 wineries set amongst picturesque landscape, the Hunter Valley offers delicious local produce and amazing wines.
The day starts at an internationally recognized working winery where you will get the chance to join a 'behind-the-scenes' winemaking tour where you'll learn more about the process and knowledge that goes into making wine. Then it's into the cellar door to stimulate your taste buds.
Lunch is next with a choice of meal from an extensive list of local produce that will leave you satisfied. Relax with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink in hand and take in views from the balcony.
Visit two more wineries and have the opportunity to purchase wine from the cellar door. Learn the history behind one of the oldest family-run wineries in the Hunter Valley. Walk amongst the vines, taste local produce and be sure to keep an eye out for kangaroos in the wild.
- Private Group Wine Tastings - We visit very traditional wineries where you'll taste up to twenty different wines including red, white, sparkling and fortified. These local experts will explain the winemaking process and the qualities and character of every wine you taste. You'll be an expert in no time!
- Wine Making Tour - Our first stop is a 'behind-the-scenes' winemaking tour where you'll learn more about the process and knowledge that goes into making wine. Then it's into the cellar door to stimulate your taste buds! **Please note that if the wine is in production, we cannot do the tour. In this case, you will receive an extensive wine tasting experience**
- Family owned wineries - We like to support the locals and the small producers that are so important to maintaining the diversity and innovation in winemaking. So we make sure you get a typical small winery experience with one of the Hunter Valley's pioneering winemaking families.
- Award Winning - In a highly competitive industry it takes a lot to win awards. So we make sure you visit prestigious wineries and surround yourself with success...and barrels of wine!
- Lunch - Enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch with the choice of many different meals to tempt your taste buds and suit all dietary requirements. Relax with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink in hand as you take in the beautiful scenery that is the setting for our lunch, a world-class championship golf course. With rolling hills, lakes and vineyards what more can you ask for?