It's no secret that the coast of Australia harbours some of the world's most dreamy destinations, but many of these destinations hold some of the world's best-kept secrets! South Australia is so much more than just the city of Adelaide and Flinders Ranges, these 10 photos will have you googling the next flight to Adelaide airport.
1. Explore infinite caves and emerald green waters at Second Valley, Fleurieu Peninsula.
2. Sample some of the world’s most delicious wines in the heart of the Barossa.
3. Take in breathtaking sunsets on the beautiful Moana Beach, near Adelaide
4. Get up close and personal with rescued wild animals on Kangaroo Island. Pictured is the amazing wedge-tailed eagle, one of the largest birds of prey in the world, and the largest in Australia.
5. Marvel at the ‘Remarkable Rocks’, Kangaroo Island.
6. Walking on Water sounds like a dream? Experience the unforgettable Innes National Park.
7. Visit the famous Pink Lake MacDonnell, one of the most unique destinations in Australia.
8. Explore the underground Opal capital of the world, Coober Pedy.
9. Dive into the beautiful, blue, fresh waters of Kilsby Sinkhole on the Limestone Coast.
10. get amongst the Australian Summer Surf culture at stunning Middleton Beach.