Emus Beach Resort is an Award Winning Hostel. With a combination of dorm rooms with a maximum of 4 people sharing and NO BUNK BEDS, as well as spacious double rooms with ensuite, it is fast becoming backpackers favourite place to stay.
Located across the road from the beautiful beach that overlooks Great Keppel Island and only minutes walk from the Beachside Village of Emu Park, Emus Beach Resort is a great place to chill out between Fraser Island and Airlie Beach. Facilities include large communal kitchen, spacious dining room and tv room, internet cafe and WIFI, pool, licensed bar and entertainment area.
- Large Communal Kitchen, Dining Room, TV Room, Internet Cafe and WIFI, Pool, Licensed Bar, Tour Desk, Greyhound Agent
Things to Do:
- Visit Great Keppel Island, Koorana Crocodile Farm (Hold a baby Croc), Capricorn Caves, Aboriginal Cultural Centre or just chill out on the beautiful beaches of the Capricorn Coast.
- Bus: Emus Beach Resort is the Greyhound Bus Stop for Emu Park. Book your ticket direct to Emu Park.
- Pick ups available from Rockhampton for guests on Premier and Oz Bus.
- Airport & Train Station: Pick ups available from Rockhampton Train Station and Airport
- Driving: Follow the signs to Emu Park, from Rockhampton. Only a 30 minute drive, but well worth it when you see the beaches and relaxed atmosphere.